C3-340 CORIO®matrix is based on TV One’s exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality modular video matrix switching using CORIO®softswitch, which provides an industry first firmware based video routing, switching and video conversion platform. 16 AV universal module slots are available and the CORIO®matrix automatically recognizes the modules inserted as an input or output module. There are no dedicated input or output slots when using 2-Channel DVI-U or 3G-SDI modules. This flexibility allows end user configurations to be based on their own needs instead of the router forcing a certain setup and limited configuration. Additional DVIU or 3G-SDI modules can be added later in open slots without having to re-set the router. All AV modules are hot swappable and recognized for immediate auto configuration.
By choosing scaled output modules, the CORIO®matrix also provides Up, Down and Cross conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats thru 3G-SDI. The modules selected determine what format will be accommodated and the matrix size. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. User defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
All the functions can be controlled via serial connection via RS-232/422/485, USB or IP. Windows software is provided. A front panel LCD and controls makes direct setup easy. Third party controllers permit a wide choice of control options. The unit is housed in a standard 4RU rackmount case and features an optional redundant hot swappable internal PSU and power inlet.
The CORIO®matrix includes advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high 4:4:4 full bandwidth sampling rate ensures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction ensures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down ensures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Integral audio switching is provided to route audio from the DVI (HDMI-compatible) input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES and analog or digital I/O breakout capabilities as well as audio delay and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units.
The DVI-U universal interface utilizes a single DVI-I connector to provide the following signal formats: HDMI, DVI-I, plus analog YUV, YPbPr, RGBHV, RBBS, RGsB, Y/C and Composite Video. A variety of adapters are available to convert from DVI-I to other connectors.
The system features the following types of modules for the inputs and outputs. All modules only use 1 AV Slot.
- DVI-U Universal Input Module – 2 Inputs
- DVI-U Universal Output Non-Scaling Module-2 Outputs
- DVI-U Universal Scaling Output Module – 2 Outputs
The DVI-U output module with scaling allows any input to be converted to any of the DVI-U formats on the output. The high resolution DVI-U outputs are selectable as virtually any PC or HDTV resolution. Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM standards are supported.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input Module – 2 Inputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output Non-Scaling Module – 2 Outputs
- 3G/HD/3G-SDI Output Scaling Module – 2 Outputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI In/Out (non-scaling) Module-1 In1 Out The output modules with scaling allow any input to be converted to SD-SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI on the output.
- HD/SD-SDI Input Module – 4 Inputs
- HD/SD-SDI Output Non-Scaling Module – 4 Outputs
- HD/SD-SDI Output Scaling Module – 4 Outputs
The output modules with scaling allow any input format to be converted to SD-SDI or HD-SDI on the output. Use of these four output modules does impose some slot restrictions.
The optional CM-AUD-8IN-8OUT Audio Interface Module allows connection to any of the following optional external breakout units via HD-44 Connector.
- A2-7312 Converts AES-3id I/O to 16x BNC Connectors 8x AES-id In and 8x AES-3id Out
- A2-7302 Converts AES-3id I/O to 16x XLR Connectors 8 AES Stereo In and 8x Stereo Out
- A2-7342 Converts AES-3id I/O to 16x XLR Connectors 4x Analog Stereo In & 4x Analog Out
- A2-7322 Converts AES-3id I/O to Analog Stereo on Terminal Blocks, 8x Analog Stereo In and 8x Analog Stereo Out, Balanced or Unbalanced
Tally Module – Uses 1 of 3 Data Slots Provided
Additional types and formats of Video, Audio and Data Modules will be added in the future. Please check our websites for the latest list.