The LM-1750HDW is a high performance Multi-format 17″ Colour LCD Monitor for the broadcast and professional market.
A multitude of video signal formats may be accurately monitored. The high brightness, wide viewing angle, excellent contrast ratio and high definition colour result in an outstanding image. The unit features inputs for SDI (either SD or HD) with an active output, HDMI, Analogue RGBHV, YUV or YPbPr Component Video and 2x Composite Video. A YC input is available and can be used in lieu of one of the Composite inputs.
PAL & NTSC Television Standards are supported and automatically detected.
Five Stereo inputs are also provided and dual internal speakers driven by a 3 watt amplifier provide stereo audio monitoring capability.
Front panel Tally LED’s can be activated external via the DB9 connector.
- Inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Analogue RGBHV, Component YUV, Composite and YC (S-Video)
- Resolutions up to 1080p
- High Brightness, Pro Grade LCD Panel
- 16.7 Million Colours
- 5x Stereo Audio Inputs
- Blue Only and Sync Delay modes for easy setup
- Tally LEDs
- 160° Left/Right and 140° Up/Down Viewing Angles
- Vertically Tiltable Rackmount Housing